Sunday, May 8, 2011

Raffle Time!

It is getting down to the deadline to come up with the deposit on the shop. So here is the final leg of the shop fund-raising!
Raffle tickets are $10 each. Print Form
Deadline is midnight Thursday May 12th, drawing will be Saturday.
Prize includes two hand made bolsters sewn from upholstery fabric valued at $24, a huge dark brown throw with gift tag valued at $40, a very nice heavy picture frame, a hand made wine bottle cozy, tri-fold organizer valued at $24, and a zippered pouch valued at $20! That's over a hundred dollars of goodies!! Perfect Grad gift, House Warming gift, or just more stuff to pad your nest! Take a peek!



This event is so important to get the shop off the ground. I have 4 extremely talented ladies that have put their faith in me, and I want to help them, and my self succeed! I will ship this prize to anywhere, so do not let your location deter you from entering! Thank you!
Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment