Thursday, April 28, 2011

Oh my gaw, you guys!!

Ok, I know I'm in my 30's, but I still act like an excited teenager (more often than my husband is comfortable with)!
I put a deposit down yesterday......for....a......RETAIL STORE!!!
Oh yes, my friends, I will be opening a "Hand-Made Boutique" in Claremore, OK. We will be presenting unique hand made items to gift, or keep for yourself! I am obsessed with the look I want on the inside. It will be a coat of paint, and a LOT of wooden trim!! Here's one thing I want to decorate with: this!
And another: this!
I am going over there on Friday to measure the rooms.  I am so thrilled to offer a steady craft-fair to people who can appreciate one-of-a-kind items. I want to teach Claremore this acronym: OOAK
And thanks to Etsy, I have boundless resources to upcoming trends. And I can bring them to my area!
I will take before and after pictures as I fill up!
But until then, I am in full production mode to MAKE MONEY at my Mother's Day craft fair for the remodel. And deposit. And the utilities. And the office supplies. Oh my gawd, what did I do??


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Eileen! That is so exciting! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete