Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Mucho Busy Time!

Hey, all. Wow where to start? I have sooooo much going on, but I want to start off with the good stuff, and maybe I will forget about the not-good stuff!
First of... I GOT MY KNITTING PATTERNS OFF OF MY CRASHED HARD DRIVE!!!!!  Thank you, JT! I had scanned and threw away......over half of my patterns. My cat had decided to "mark" them. Lucky me. So hence the scanning. Then a week later, the computer checked out. Bllahhh. Mayday! But JT restored my files, and I am so thankful!
Second of.... I found an awesome radio channel on Rhapsody. It is New Dawn Fades-Post punk. They played one of my favorite songs EVER -Nemisis by Shreikback. The song brings me back to my B.C. days (Before Children) when my not yet hubby and I would go dancing. Awww, the memories. Now, not all of the songs are good, but it is great background music for around the house. That will be streaming thru my house on weekends from now on. They also played some Morrisey, who's voice is not paralleled by any male singer I know of.  All of this music is free, just go to Rhapsody Radio and pick a station, they have plenty!
Third- my good friend Sandy is making aprons on her sewing machine!! We are going to sell them along with my knitted things at local craft fairs this fall. And one will be given away as November's Blog Contest prize!!
Fourth- I am almost ready to open my new shop, Bamboo Springs. I have a test pilot on BigCartel right now. I like that site because customers don't have to sign in. And they take PayPal, and Visa right there!! How sweet? I have the free package right now.

Ok, now onto more of my favorite things:
I saw a lady at the Farm this weekend that has a blog- ~Mypurlsofwisdom.wordpress.com ~She is such a sweet young lady, and I am inspired by her knitting philosophy.
~ Hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com~ optimum hilarity, Allie, your humble adorers await more of your sun-shiney verses!
~My little boy who was born legally blind (he can see fine with glasses) got some new specs! He is too cute with his little wire frames. He looks so grown up. What a big boy!

Ok, well that is all for now. I am thinking about next month's contest. I have a couple of ideas, we shall see.  Have A Good Day!!
Eileen

No comments:

Post a Comment